Friday, August 31, 2007

Wisdom is always useful but not always fun. I had planned to tell you all a drippingly sarcastic story about the goings on here at The Motel but Wisdom, uppity anti-social booger she is, advised me not to. Sorry, I probably should have kept even the mention of the idea to myself. Here's a teaser, "bathing everyday is a GOOD thing." and "if the ants don't pay rent, they should not be allowed to shack up here!"

On the flipside of the script, I had intended to put up a Throwback FO on yesterday but after looking at all of the poor pictures I took of stuff back in the day I decided not too. I may just go ahead and put them up anyways. But I don't want you all to be distracted by the psychedelic lighting effects where the whites look green, the greens look purple, and the purples look like doo doo brown. Consider yourself forewarned!

Not to leave the elephant in the room ignored. I'm bored to the diz-eath with my current knitting projects. Oh lack of money! The bane of my knitting existence has unwittingly kept me away from knitting and posting on my blog. At least I've lost some weight. Yippee!

Here are some websites and great blogs both crafty and lifestyle (irreverant) that I have been rendezvousing at. I'm sure you'll find at least one to add to your blog reader or your favorites. I'm sure that if I notice an undisclosed drop in your blog posts I'll know where to find you! ;-P


Kamika

1 comment:

KimT said...

thanks for the blog recommendations!