Thursday, August 9, 2007

Throwback Thursdays ~ FO Edition

Consider this to be a sort of "digging in the crates" installment. Every Thursday I plan to show a project that I completed prior to blogging from my early knit/crochet days. Forgive me if some of the info is incomplete. My goal back then was to get stuff done and move on to the next project rather than to savor the knitting moment and be thoughtful about fit.

The first FO is Mrs. Beeton's from Knitty Winter 2005 and Marigold from Marnie Maclean. I made them as a set for my friend Rae Ann as a Christmas gift. Here she is modeling the hat. Enjoy!

Marigold Hat & Rae Ann

Ms Beesons Wrist Warmers-Beaded 2

Time: December 2006 (1 day)
Yarn:
Sirdar Denim Aran, Just 3 balls (259yds each)
Needles/Hook:
8 US
Modifications: Beaded with larger pearls and attached second color on the inside instead of outside.


Kamika

2 comments:

Christie said...

There are always those projects, huh?

Hey Miss, you need to send me your address so I can mail the book out to you.

Still Patrice said...

That Blue is sooo pretty!