Wednesday, August 8, 2007

FO: Chysanthemum Tea Shawl

Look Mom. No mods! Presenting the Chrysanthemum Tea Shawl from the Amazing Crochet Lace book. A love gift for one of my church sisters (I'm not saying which and all you church readers better not say nothing!). This took only 4 days to work up but was a lot more intensive than the Blue CuraƧao. I hope she enjoys it.

One suggestion. If I make another in the future I will make it with a solid color. Eventhough the variegated yarn looks good, I think the leaves would have stood out more on a solid color. The solid colors to me provide for a more satiny filet look.

Chrysanthemum Tea Shawl - Front
Chrysanthemum Tea Shawl - Back
Chrysanthemum Tea Shawl 1


Time: July 31st - August 5th (ran out of yarn)
Yarn:
Paton's Grace in Tangelo, Just 5 balls (136yds each)
Needles/Hook: I/9


Kamika

3 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty, this is definitely on my wim list.

Still Patrice said...

So pretty!!!

Virtuous said...

Nice Hookin!! ;oD

Great gift to one of your church sisters!