I finished my Julia Cardigan by Designs by Donna. I really like it and plan to wear it out this weekend. I went to JoAnn's yesterday looking for buttons and some lace to make a sash. I settled on some simple pearlized 19mm buttons and decided to make my own sash in the remaining blue yarn. I crocheted the sash using the Front Cross Stitch and trimmed using a picot edging on the bottom only. It's nice and stretchy and turned out really well. You may also notice that I shortened the sleeves to a 3/4 inch style. I also decreased the collar area to form a higher collar line and added 3 extra shells to get a pleated look in the back . It fits my style better with these adjustments. Enjoy!