Friday, April 17, 2009

Hairplay: Elasta DPR-11 Remoisturizer

I've been using this stuff for the last year or so and I still love it. Elasta DPR-11 Remosturizer is one of the best deep conditioners I've ever used and I've used a lot!

~It "contains 11 conditioning botanicals including Peach Blossom oil and Vitamin E

~Penetrates inner hair fibers to surge nutrients to moisture depleted hair

~Perfect hair repair treatment when combined with Elasta QP Protein Supplement.

I usually mix mine with honey, castor oil, and coconut oil, put on a plastic cap and cover my head with my warming heat cap for about 45 minutes. Afterwards I rinse with cool water and style. Instant softness, shine with no tangles or knots.

I you are concerned about cones and certain other ingredients, note that this has Dimethicone and Petroleum in it.

Ingredients: Chamomille, Nettle, Balm Mint Leaf Oil, Coltsfoot Extract, Horse Chestnut Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Rosemary Extract, Petroleum, Cetyel Alcohol, Cetromonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laurus Nobblis Oil, Orange Oil, Neroli Oil, Black Currant Seed Oil.


Kamika Happy Conditioning

1 comment:

Get Togetha said...

Thanks!! I'm always looking for moisture, moisture, moisture for my kinky afro....

GT