Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You Know What Irks Me? Twitter

Not an April Fools joke. I really don't like it! Folks are probably cursing me right now. But oh well. Twitter probably irks me because I don't fully understand it. How can anyone find the most mundane details of someone else's life so interesting? I don't like being that connected. The telephone ring gets on my nerves. In my mind I'm thinking, 'what in the world? Don't these folks know I'm reading, or knitting, or picking my boogers and scratching my tail and now is not the most opportune time to call?' But then again... If I was Twittering, twit'n, twot'n or whatever you call it, then they would know that. Twitter is like to cooler trendier version of the Big Brother eye in the sky.

I'm just saying folks (those prone to lying) better be careful with Twitter. Twitter gone get between a whole bunch of folks and their money and their honey. Too much history being saved on Twitter.

But I'm jus sayin. I feel like this dude.

<


Kamika old skool - just send me an email. LOL!

2 comments:

urbanknitrix said...

I agree with you. I have a blog, but do not have a Myspace, Facebook or any of ther other stuff. Don't have time.

I too hate the phone. I screen my cell and home phone. People say all the time I called ur cell. Okay, I don't live by my phone. Ugh, but thats just me.

Anonymous said...

Fun Knee! I last on Twitter for about 3 days. I was like, "huh, you're not serious." I agree with you.