Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thanks!

I really wanted to thank all of you who responded to my last post. Sorry it took me so long to get back. I've been a little slow lately and so I've had to take to writing a To Do list in order to get things.

I think I may have come off as arrogant, which was not my intention. I think every now and then something emotional triggers you to look at your current situation and wonder if you are doing all that you should be. Could be. Have you forgotten your dreams and become complacent? Are you redeeming the time or just wasting the talents you been blessed with? Have you lost sight of the mission and so haven't learned enough? And lastly, have you learned all you were supposed to, in this season in this place, and therefore have completed the mission and over stayed your welcome which is why others are working your nerves?

A couple of you hit the nail on the head. Finish the lesson. I did ask My Beloved to work out some ugly things in my character. He in His soveriegnty took care of all the details, including the time, place, and people. I'm not ready to go yet, I still have a few more sections in this chapter to learn. Thanks for the prayers!

Moving on. One of The Motel guests passed last week. I have to pay my last respects tomorrow. I'm really missing her but I believe that the day of one's death is better than the day of their birth (Ecc. 7:1). I'm sure she and God are having a good time catching up in Heaven. bet they're goody shopping. With all the mansions in Heaven, I'm sure they have yard sales.

I made some jewelry and worked on my knitting. More upbeat posts to come.

Kamika Contemplative

2 comments:

Still Patrice said...

((hugs)) I will keep you and your family iny prayers.

NikkiJ said...

Okay, Kamika. Now you have me wondering if there is yarn in heaven. I thought that we were going to be so happy to see Jesus that we wouldn't want to do anything besides worship him.