Thursday, December 6, 2007

Been So Long...

Wow, I didn't realize I had been away for so long. Crimson Purl had to bring me back. Thanks lady! It's late and I'm feeling a little under the weather but enjoy Isobel In Red by French Girl Knits and some shots of the completed Blanket Coat I crocheted. Didn't have a good enough model to model the coat but the candids are nice.

Isobel In Red


Time: Mid November- December 1st
Yarn: Sensations Cosetta, Just 6 skeins (350yds total doubled up)
Needles/Hook: US 17 and 19
Notions: 2 1 1/2" buttons

Blanket Coat

Kamika

2 comments:

Virtuous said...

Gurl I enjoy reading your blog!

I knew you were over there still knitting! YAH!

I really feeling Isobel....*must not add anything else on my list* Haha! :o)

Have a great weekend Mika!

Sheila said...

Welcome back and fab FOs.