Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hairplay: Bentonite Clay Tutorial

Sorry! I meant to post this yesterday but I fell behind. This is a tutorial on Bentonite Clay:

Bentonite Clay or "Natural Calcium Bentonite" can be used as an agent to absorb excess sebum, clearing pores. It may be used like a shampoo trapping and removing dirt, debris, build up and other particles from your hair and scalp. You can use this on natural, relaxed, and loc'd hair. Check out more details here at AnitaGrant . I bought mine at my local health food store for $4.99. You can buy the Hibiscus (Jamaica) at your local ethnic grocery store in the produce section.

How to:



This is now a part of my monthly routine. I plan to use this twice a month to clarify and detox my scalp. It left my hair so soft and manageable. I highly recommend it.

BTW, much love to you all (lurkers included) for stopping by and leaving comments on my last Hairplay. It was greatly appreciated! I haven't stopped knitting, crocheting, or sewing. I just haven't been doing those as much and I've been pretty busy with work. I plan to have some updates for you all this week.


Kamika with Love

No comments: