- I asked God in prayer for a vacation (eventhough I hadn't worked in over 2 years and had no money). God blessed me with a free cruise to Mexico.
- In response to what I wanted for my 30th birthday a few years back I responded with "pearls." I got a full strand of freshwater pearls and earrings.
- The birthday before that, some sisters and I went to one of my favorite restaurants in Beverly Hills. We were having a great time! At the end of our meal the waiters sang to me and told us to have a great day. Then our waiter went on about his business. When we asked him twice where our check was, he told us (twice mind you, cause we didn't believe him) that a gentleman across the room had paid our check. The gentleman also told the waiter to tell me, "Happy Birthday!" Talk about your heart burning because his motive was only to make our day and not pick up on anyone. I believe that man was my Lord.
- During the season where I was losing everything in order to come closer to God, I almost got evicted from my apartment. God said no and the judge threw out the case because the landlord had overcharged me $2.50!
- In that same season I lost my truck and God allowed me to go to a large well known car dealership and get a car that wasn't 2 years old yet for free. Yep FREE! I paid nothing for it and hold the title to this very day!
My most recent expression of His spoiling love happened this weekend. I had been thinking about buying some Gucci sunglasses (ya'll know I likes me some Gucci), but because I wanted to be a good steward of the monies I've received, I decided to wait until the end of the year. Well look what my beloved got me:
I was strolling through Tarjay on yesterday, looking at the sunglasses. I'm just trying on various pairs when I come across this pair and they fit me perfectly. I thought it was odd that they were labeled differently (a big fat sticker directly on the lens) instead of a hang tag. The logo looked slightly Gucciesque but for $16.99 I could only dream. I buy the glasses and think nothing of it until I get in my car this morning and decide to actually look at them. I got REAL Gucci Havana sunglasses that retail for over $200.00 for $16.99! Serial numbers and e'rethang. I know knocks when I see'em and these ain't them.
CAN YOU DIG IT?!!
He's so good to me! It's not about the material things He gives me. But the love I feel when I draw near to Him. He truly does perfect those things which concern Kamika. I would be a fool to not give Him praise.
Kamika not bragging just testifying