Sunday, July 6, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I haven't been a really good Secret Pal Twelver. I haven't posted any of the weekly questions. I would blame it on my move but that would only be partially true. I just haven't been very responsive. So here's the catch up:

Question #1: What is your favorite summertime drink??

A: Water

Question #2: As a kid, what did you look forward to most about summer
vacation/break/holiday?

A: Not having to get up at the crack of dawn.

Question #3: What would you consider the perfect amount of stash?

A: This is rather arbitrary because I'm so averse to a stach. But no more than enough yarn to finish 3 projects at a time.

Question #4: 1) What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”? 2) What yarn do you never want to be without?

A: 1) Bamboo or cashmere. Any Malabrigo or Blue Skys Alpaca in worsted weights.


Kamika I now be caught upper (not to Heaven yet but that's coming)

1 comment:

the little owl said...

Thank you for the kind comments about my Stardust! It's a great project, and I really think you'll like working with the Louet Kidlin - it's a nice fiber.

You'll have to share a pic when you're finished!

Cheers!