I've never been one for New Year's resolutions. I think they make liars out of people. Nor do I like to recap or precap, postcap or whatever years. Ya'll were there and if you weren't I probably told you about it! What I am up for at the beginning of a new year or new season in my life is trying something different or even enhancing my life by delving deeper into previously passing fancies and making them sustainable hobbies or past times. I'm gonna try stuff and if I don't like it I'm going move on, no strings attached, no feelings of defeat.
- I plan to [TRY to] run more and become a runner. Not just my usual run 10 miles per week (on a good week) but a consistent got that runners' high runner running a full marathon in a week sans the saggy skin that seems to come with running on pavement. Naw ya'll, I'm a treadmill girl! I'se needs that cushion!
- I plan to take Belly Dancing lessons. I've belly danced before but never have taken lessons. Shimmy on FitTV and belly dancing videos on OnDemand don't count! I want to take lessons in a studio and get my finger cymbals on! Clang! Clang! Clang! I want the outfits and the veils but not all that gaudy [Egad!] makeup.
- I plan [sho gone TRY] to finish 12 units towards my Bachelors by this summer. We'll see.
- I plan [gon make a sure fire effort] to master certain techniques and absolutely try new techniques when it comes to knitting and crochet. As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to go on over to Eunny Jang's site and buy the pattern for her Deep V Argyle vest! Done! It was only $5.25.
- Lastly, I plan [I'm gonna try] to add more hair articles to my blog. I've been getting a lot of hits to the site from women who want more information on hair, hair care, and products.
To continue on from that last bullet...Unfortunately my blog has been somewhat misleading as I haven't put up enough substantial information about kinky coils (not me my hair) and hair at all. Matter of factly, I've been neglectful and my Feedburner stats prove it!
Hair readers I want to draw you out. Look forward to my first every give away this week! I plan to give away something that I know you all have been searching for and haven't been able to get your hands on. And just for the heck of it! I plan to give something away to my Sisters of the Yarn as well. I'll break the announcement on Thursday, January 24th! I'll TRY to! LOL
Talk to soon!